
Photo storage/organization has become something of a hassle since it went digital. I've lost my photos twice as a result of past computers crashing (you think I'd learn to back up my files after the first time!). And now, even with my photos backed up, nothing is organized. I just have the files in chronological order on a few CDs.Enter: Real Simple's article on organization! This article describes the secrets of super-organized women, including what one woman does with her thousands of digital images and videos! It's genious! Organizing photos by year, and then by theme (i.e., parties, holidays, vacations, etc.) makes it infinitely easier to copy to a color coded disc and file in a drawer. Sure, you may rarely need to access these photos and videos, but at least they'll be off of your camera and computer, and in a safe place.
Now, all I need to do is figure out how to get in the habit of printing photos. Any thoughts?

0 comments:
Post a Comment